- Consumer Physics, a consumer technology startup based on Tel Aviv, partnered with TriplePoint to help introduce a potentially groundbreaking new product, SCiO – a handheld spectrometer.
- Consumer Physics planned to release the product into the Kickstarter community, with a modest funding goal of $200,000.
- The real goal was to build awareness and drive pre-orders by garnering favorable coverage across influential tech and business publications.
- TriplePoint worked closely with Consumer Physics to finalize their product messaging, articulate their company’s story, and present their technology in a compelling way.
- Before their crowdfunding campaign went live, TriplePoint planned, executed, and hosted a media tour in its San Francisco office, with all press coverage embargoed to hit on the first day of the campaign.
- Throughout the campaign, TriplePoint pitched and secured in-person and remote demonstrations with press around the world and supported all aspects of Consumer Physics’ outbound communications.
- Within 20 hours, Consumer Physics passed the $200K funding goal.
- Within one week, they crossed $1M. At the conclusion of the 45-day campaign, Consumer Physics achieved 1,381% of its funding goal ($2.7M).
- The amount of press coverage the company received was amazing, with virtually every kind of media outlet taking note of the product and its value proposition.
- TriplePoint continues support Consumer Physics as they launch the first wave of product shipments to backers.
Top campaign hits include: WIRED, CNN, GigaOM, VentureBeat, PCWorld, Forbes, TIME, Pando, BBC, CNET, TechSpot, TechCrunch, San Francisco Business Times, ABC7, IEEE Spectrum, TechHive, Digital Trends, The Globe and Mail, AppleInsider, PC & Tech Authority, Singularity Hub, Fox Business, Varney & Co., Mashable, Bloomberg News, Discovery News.
“TriplePoint PR is a wonderful firm to work with. They provide professional services and we love the commitment and creativity the firm offers. All requests are met quickly and effectively and it’s been a great pleasure working together!”Dror Sharon