- Oversee the Android launch of the popular game, Temple Run, from indie developer Imangi Studios.
- Bring public awareness to Imangi’s unique story and maintain positive buzz for Temple Run through non-enthusiast outreach.
- Highlight Imangi’s various high level partnerships with press and consumers.
- Develop campaign for Android release, which included an official announcement and launch outreach.
- Outreach to mainstream and business press for interviews with the Imangi team to discuss Temple Run’s development and success.
- Leverage Temple Run’s celebrity fan base through social media.
- Mainstream media coverage for Imangi co-founders (and husband-and-wife team) Keith Shepherd and Natalia Luckyanova included a feature in USA Today, interviews in Wired, Glamour and GameSpot, as well as a feature story in US Weekly.
- Temple Run’s Android release was covered in dozens of publications, including Android Central, Android Authority, Android Community, Appolicious, MTV Geek, PC Mag, Pocket Gamer, Slash Gear, The Next Web, The Verge.
“TriplePoint does a fantastic job with our PR and Marketing, and lets us focus on what we do best, making great games.”Keith Shepherd