- Implement US-facing thought-leadership programs to inject Cocoa China’s perspectives on Chinese app market opportunity for international developers.
- Assist with US-facing branding and positioning of Chukong Technologies.
- Increase awareness among influential US tech investors and developers.
- Draft and place series of byline articles, written on behalf of client for key industry outlets.
- Identifying key outlets and crafting written pieces to educate that audience on the Chinese market.
- Pitch game developer-focused outlets about CocoaChina’s efforts to help developers fairly exchange tickets to WWDC.
- Provide recommendations for corporate positioning and branding in US market.
- Prep for broader corporate success story opportunities (Chinese company operating in US).
- Secured 5 unique stories about CocoaChina’s WWDC ticket website project.
- Developing CocoaChina’s positioning as a company that understands and serves developers.
- To date, two byline articles published in Pocketgamer.biz and TechCrunch.
- Key topics include app monetization opportunities in China, Android vs. iOS market share in China, considerations for international companies entering Chinese market.
- Engage in ongoing discussion about US-specific branding and positioning; compiled Red Herring 100 award opportunity submission to benefit communication process.
- Completed high-level interview opportunities with Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, and Business Insider (Chinese entrepreneurship and education).
“Essentially acting as our extended team, TriplePoint helped Chukong Technologies successfully establish its thought leadership position about China within the North American mobile gaming industry. TriplePoint’s great reach to press, professional approach of handling campaigns, as well as their understanding and sensitivity to culture differences, makes their service an invaluable tool to Chukong Technologies’ overseas operation.”Lei Zhang